Ignite the Spirit would like to say THANK YOU to The Chicago Toy & Game Fair for inviting us to be their official charity sponsor.
We also would like to thank all the venders, parents, and especially all the kids that come by to visit with us
Chicago Toy & Game Fair 2012 is proud to announce ‘Ignite the Spirit’ (ITS) as their Official Charity Sponsor.
Together, ChiTAG and ITS will ‘spark’ the lives of children in the Chicagoland area this holiday season by the giving of toys, games,
and attention from their local heroes, firefighters.
A portion of all tickets sold through www.ignitethespirit.org will directly benefit ITS.
November 17-18, 2012
Navy Pier, Festival Hall A
$10: ages 14+
$5: ages 3-13
• ITS appearance, photo opportunities and giveaways
• Star Wars Lunch
• Giant-sized games such as: Bananagrams, Perplexus, Doggie Doo, Word on the Street, Pajaggle, and more
• Settlers of Catan North American Catan Championship
• Meet the Moshi Monsters
• Autographs from renowned toy and game inventors
• Free contests and game tournaments
• Speed Stacks sport stacking demonstrations and tournaments
• Official Illinois State Yo-Yo Contest
• Top Trumps Guiness Book of World Record Attempt
• Young Inventor Challenge
• Radio Disney Appearances
For more information on Chicago’s most playful event of the year; refer to www.chitag.com.